Monday, March 11, 2013

Quotes from Quinn

I totally get reality shows. One, I love to watch some of them myself and two, because if Quinn had one I would watch it 24/7. Luckily, as Quinn's mom, that's pretty much what I get to do.

It's so hard to remember all her quotes and after that, to try and get her inflections right, but for sake of trying, here are some of my favorite quotes of Quinn's from the weekend:

When dining at Tartine and seeing a man across from her eating with his napkin on the table, "Mommy, is that man going to put his napkin on his lap?" (He did in fact, put his napkin in the proper spot. Must have heard Quinn.)

When leaving downtown this afternoon, "Let's go get some Ranch!" (Laughter from parents.) "Do you think Dahl's has Ranch?" Oh yes, Quinn, Dahl's has plenty of ranch. She wanted to go to the grocery store, solely for the purpose of buying ranch dressing. For the record, we had plenty at home.

Shortly after waking up this morning she told Jay, "Daddy, I got in a fight with Mommy last night when the girls came over for dinner. Sorry Mommy." And my heart was officially melted. Our "fight" she was referring to must have been one of the three out-of-character tantrums she threw last night. Following which she slept for 14.5 hours -- much needed!

And then, well there was this when I came home with La Quercia:


No comments:

Post a Comment